You TV Player for PC: If you are up to date on television and streaming content, you would know that You TV Player is one of the most popular apps in this category. You TV Player lets you watch your favorite shows, movies and other popular programs absolutely free of cost. If you have a PC then you can get You TV Player for PC to stream your favorite content.
In this post, we are going to discuss how you can download You TV Player for PC. The app is exclusively available for Android and iOS devices. Although to get the app on PC, you will need to follow a different procedure. We are going to cover the whole procedure for that in this post. Let’s first discuss You TV Player for PC Features.
You TV Player for PC – Features
Below are the major and most noticeable features of You TV Player App for PC. These features are the reason why the app is so popular among movie fanatics and TV lovers.
So, these were some of the features of You TV Player for PC. The app doesn’t fail to deliver when it comes to features. There are a lot more features that the app has to offer and you’ll find those out when you start using the app. There is also a paid version of the app to get more features called You TV Player Pro. Let’s now get into the downloading procedure of You TV Player PC.
You TV Player for PC – Download (Windows and Mac)
Now that we have discussed the features of You TV Player for PC, it’s time to discuss the whole procedure to download it. As we mentioned before, the application is not exclusively available for PC and that is why you need to follow a different procedure than usual. Below is the full procedure to download You TV Player for PC:
You may like You TV Player for iOS
- First of all, download Bluestacks Emulator. It allows you to emulate Android apps and games on your PC. By using Bluestacks, you can run You TV Player on your PC.
- Once you have downloaded Bluestacks from its official website, install it by following the basic on-screen instructions.
- Now, download You TV Player APK so that you can emulate the app on Bluestacks.
- After downloading the APK file, transfer it to your PC. If you already have it on your PC, right click on it.
- You will see an option named “Run with Bluestacks”. Click on that option and the app will now run in Bluestacks.
That’s all you have to do to get You TV Player on PC. The procedure is simple and easy if you follow it step by step. There is an alternative way to get the app with Nox App Player. Let’s discuss that procedure too in case you are not able to run the app with Bluestacks.
How to run You TV Player for PC with Nox App Player?
Above we discussed the method to download You TV Player for PC via Bluestacks. If unfortunately, the above method didn’t work for you, you can use Nox App Player to run You TV Player. Here is the procedure to get the app via Nox App Player:
- Similar to Bluestacks, Nox App Player is an Android emulator that lets you run Android games and apps. Download Nox Player by searching the term on Google.
- Once you have downloaded the setup file, install it by following the basic instructions.
- As soon as Nox is done installing, launch it by double-clicking the icon on the Desktop.
- You will see a sidebar on the right, click on the “APK” option there.
- When it allows you to browse APK files, select the downloaded You TV Player APK file.
- Nox will then start installing You TV Player for PC. Once the installation is complete, go the home screen of Nox and launch You TV Player.
That’s all you have to do to run You TV Player via Nox. You can now enjoy the app and watch your favorite content on it. This was an alternative way to run You TV Player for PC in case Bluestacks doesn’t work for you. Both of the above-mentioned methods are fine and both the emulators are pretty popular. Bluestacks may be more popular but Nox will do the job for you as well.
Alternatively, you can use Andy Emulator and emulators like Youwave to get You TV Player on PC. The most recommended one is Bluestacks since it is the choice of many people around the world and also the most stable Android Emulator for PC.
In this post, we discussed how to download You TV Player for PC. The methods that we mentioned work fine on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Mac. If the first procedure doesn’t work well for you then you should definitely try the alternative procedure that features Nox App Player. You TV Player is an extremely popular app that lets you watch your favorite content free of cost. You can also use the app as a video player for your PC. The app is absolutely free but there is also a paid version of the application called You TV Player Pro that offers more features and options. Nonetheless, we hope that you liked this post and if you have any queries, head over to our contact page to contact us.