Gone are the days when you needed to have a TV in order to watch your favorite program or show. Nowadays, streaming apps is all you need to watch anything, anytime, anywhere. You TV Player is an online streaming app that allows you to watch your preferred shows and movies for free. Not only that but the app also works as a video player for any of your video files.
The app is originally available for Android but you can use You TV Player App on PC with the help of Bluestacks. In this post, we will discuss how to use You TV Player on PC with Bluestacks. Before we do that let’s first have a look at the app’s features.
Best Features of You TV Player App for PC
There are a number of different features that the app has to offer. Below are the major and most noticeable features of You TV Player for PC:
- You TV app allows you to watch your preferred shows and movies for free.
- You can download the app for free and there are no subscription charges to use You TV Player app.
- Its user interface is just really smooth and watching movies on it as a great experience.
- It features a large number of movies and shows from around the world and from different categories.
- You can download it on PC with the help of Bluestacks.
So, these were the major advantages of using You TV Player App. Let’s now discuss how you can use the app via Bluestacks on your PC.
How to use You TV Player on PC with Bluestacks?
If you have a PC and you want to use You TV Player on it then you can do so with ease. All you have to do is follow the procedure mentioned below and you’ll be able to run You TV Player with Bluestacks in no time:
- First of all, you need to download Bluestacks from their official website. It’s an Android Emulator and you’ll be able to emulate You TV App on your PC via Bluestacks.
- Once you have downloaded the setup file, open it and install Bluestacks.
- Thereafter, download You TV Player APK and wait for it to download.
- After the download is finished, open Bluestacks and locate the downloaded You TV APK file.
- Bluestacks will now install the app and after successful installation, you’d be able to run You TV Player.
In this post, we discussed how to use You TV Player on PC with Bluestacks. We hope that you liked the post and you are now able to run the app on PC with ease. Alternatively, you can use Andy Emulator to use You TV on PC. We tried to be as clear as we could with this post but if you still have any doubts or queries then you can ask them by heading over to our contact page. Also, do not forget to check out other posts on our blog about You TV Player App and its features.